Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Peter9

macrumors member
Jun 26, 2004
those shots are very cliche; nothing new or unique imo. but good job at doing..that

yahooz

macrumors member
Mar 11, 2004
get a domain for 10.00 from godaddy.com, and get 3.00/month 300mb/3gig hosting from crisishost.com!

The Muffin Man

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 29, 2004
Everyone has permission to use the pictures on their computer. Please don't redistribute them or pass them off as your own, though. Two cameras were used for this site. Or three. The blurrier shots (and the older ones) were taken with some kind of cheapish Canon Powershot, and the newer, more detailed ones were taken with really nice Sonys. One was a little (but good!) pocket camera, and the other was a huge scary one with a gigantic lens. I don't know the model numbers. Sorry. I suggest any Sony camera with a big lens (although the flash and light metering broke on mine).

The Muffin Man

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 29, 2004
By the way, just to clarify, when I said you can use the pictures, I meant that you can just look at them or use them as a desktop, but PLEASE do NOT alter them in any way (except size I guess, so it will fit your screen). I have put a lot of effort into my art, so please respect it by not using it in your own work or by redistributing it, etc. Thanks!

The Muffin Man

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 29, 2004
News!

I have news for y'all! I've posted two pictures since my last post here, and I'll be posting more soon. I'm also working on a bit of an update, so we have some things to look forward to.

The Muffin Man

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 29, 2004
Ok, so I changed the about and help pages. Maybe it's not a HUGE update, but what needed to be done has been done.

CmdrLaForge

macrumors 601
Feb 26, 2003
around the world
The Muffin Man said:
I have taken so many photos, it's scary I think. I made this website all by myself (best viewed with Safari of course ;)) Check it out. The URL is in my sig.

Congrats, you have really some great pictures on your site.

As others already mentioned - it would be great if you arrange them in galeries. If you use a Mac you can download gallery - a freeware app very useful to create galeries.

Cheers
CmdrLaForge

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.