Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gtmead09

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 22, 2016
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good checkbook app for tracking expenses? I’ve been using Money Pro but truthfully its becoming a buggy mess. I am looking for something new that people have had a good experience with. I wouldn’t mind paying, but don’t want to have to do a subscription.

Input is appreciated, thanks!

TiggrToo

macrumors 601
Aug 24, 2017
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good checkbook app for tracking expenses? I’ve been using Money Pro but truthfully its becoming a buggy mess. I am looking for something new that people have had a good experience with. I wouldn’t mind paying, but don’t want to have to do a subscription.

Input is appreciated, thanks!

Your question is tagged as "Resolved". Do you still need answers? If you do then you may want to remove the tag...

gtmead09

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 22, 2016
I have used YNAB as a budget and expense tracker for many years. It's great.

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. Looks like a great app, little steep for my pocket book......

bowens

macrumors 6502a
Jun 19, 2006
Florida
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. Looks like a great app, little steep for my pocket book......
I've been on it for years so I'm grandfathered in at the original pricing. $45/year. It more than pays for itself for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.