Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

VidBat

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 16, 2023
Please advise the best mat for Magic Mouse at any price

chabig

macrumors G4
Sep 6, 2002
Your Magic Mouse doesn't need a pad, nor will a pad make any different in how the mouse operates (unless your desk is a mirror). If you're just going to get one as a desk decoration, that's very subjective and it would be hard for us to recommend one. But hey, I'm a pilot, so try this one:

VidBat

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 16, 2023
Your Magic Mouse doesn't need a pad, nor will a pad make any different in how the mouse operates (unless your desk is a mirror). If you're just going to get one as a desk decoration, that's very subjective and it would be hard for us to recommend one. But hey, I'm a pilot, so try this one:

Thanks a lot for your help but it’s too cheap for my desk, I’m looking for premium accessories.

Reactions: Spcmac

chabig

macrumors G4
Sep 6, 2002
But you might have better luck on Etsy.

Feek

macrumors 65816
Nov 9, 2009
JO01
Just to clarify, you want to buy something that has absolutely zero purpose whatsoever and you want to spend a lot of money on it?

(the perfect Apple customer;))

Last edited:
Reactions: imanidiot

mr.datsun

macrumors member
Feb 18, 2010

Just to clarify, you want to buy something that has absolutely zero purpose whatsoever and you want to spend a lot of money on it?
What about for countering the wear and tear on the surface of wooden desk? The Magic Mouse has quite hard and thin rails beneath it that can impact on the varnish finish of a desktop.

Reactions: Spcmac
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.