Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Charliekid21

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 12, 2007
I have my white glossy macbook and would like to know the best things to use to clean its screen. The black cloth that came with it is ok for somethings, but i need to clean the screen more. Suggestions are greatly appreciated =D

Luzzio

macrumors regular
Feb 12, 2008
Malaysia
ditto.

I've yet to dare allow any water to come in contact with my Macbook. It's still a baby. It might drown. :D

Maybe in another month.

xJulianx

macrumors 6502a
Oct 1, 2006
Brighton, UK
What's this mysterious black cloth you speak of? I didn't get one with my MacBook (purchased Oct 06), nor have a heard of anyone having one before...other than with iPhones and the iPod Touch's.

MacDanielG

macrumors member
Mar 7, 2008
FLA
What's this mysterious black cloth you speak of? I didn't get one with my MacBook (purchased Oct 06), nor have a heard of anyone having one before...other than with iPhones and the iPod Touch's.

Same cloth but BIGGER!

also got it with my macbook about a month ago.:D

Axemantitan

macrumors 6502a
Mar 16, 2008
I just rechecked the box that my MacBook came in, there was no black cloth in it. Maybe the University Bookstore took it out for some reason (the invoice and 10.5 upgrade disc were put in there by them), but I can't think of any reason why they would do that.

MacDanielG

macrumors member
Mar 7, 2008
FLA
I just rechecked the box that my MacBook came in, there was no black cloth in it. Maybe the University Bookstore took it out for some reason (the invoice and 10.5 upgrade disc were put in there by them), but I can't think of any reason why they would do that.

Mine was in the little package where the restore cd's, apple stickers and booklet came in... check there. (although im sure you already did) :confused:

rhyx

macrumors 6502
Jan 15, 2008
Mine was in the little package where the restore cd's, apple stickers and booklet came in... check there. (although im sure you already did) :confused:

My Blackbook was bought in Jan 2008 and had the black cloth in there also. Wrapped in plastic like a CD almost.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.