Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Stefanmz7

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 27, 2014
ok guys so straight to the point. Can I get clean master app for ios without jailbreak in any possible way? Using tongbu vshare or whatever. Pls tell me any possible way if such exists and you know of it.I appreciate it.

jian

macrumors regular
Dec 5, 2008
San Francisco
ok guys so straight to the point. Can I get clean master app for ios without jailbreak in any possible way? Using tongbu vshare or whatever. Pls tell me any possible way if such exists and you know of it.I appreciate it.

Hmm..I thought Clean Master is only available on Android?

Stefanmz7

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 27, 2014
Hmm..I thought Clean Master is only available on Android?
Well I don't know I have something called tap cleaner installed and although it was from battery doctor the icon looks like the rocket from clean master and in the profile in settings I saw it said CM inc or something like that. Maybe battery doctor is from the American company as clean master I don't know. But I also saw, a video where an idevice had clean master installed and later a threshold online saying it was pulled off all store and google play although it id now on Google play.
I don't knew tap cleaner is nice but clean master would be good to have.
An ideas if it can be installed on an idevice at all?

jian

macrumors regular
Dec 5, 2008
San Francisco
Well I don't know I have something called tap cleaner installed and although it was from battery doctor the icon looks like the rocket from clean master and in the profile in settings I saw it said CM inc or something like that. Maybe battery doctor is from the American company as clean master I don't know. But I also saw, a video where an idevice had clean master installed and later a threshold online saying it was pulled off all store and google play although it id now on Google play.
I don't knew tap cleaner is nice but clean master would be good to have.
An ideas if it can be installed on an idevice at all?

As far as I know, Cheetah Mobile is the company behind all these apps you mentioned. Clean Master is available on Android and there is a crippled version on iOS which deletes deplicate pictures. Most of the key features of clean master (junk file/memory boost) exist in the Battery Doctor app. Their photo grid app is amazing lol.

Perhaps they secretly developed a jailbroken version for iPhone since Apple wouldn't allow these functions on Apple's ecosystem?

who knows, but i love their apps on my android :)

Stefanmz7

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 27, 2014
As far as I know, Cheetah Mobile is the company behind all these apps you mentioned. Clean Master is available on Android and there is a crippled version on iOS which deletes deplicate pictures. Most of the key features of clean master (junk file/memory boost) exist in the Battery Doctor app. Their photo grid app is amazing lol.

Perhaps they secretly developed a jailbroken version for iPhone since Apple wouldn't allow these functions on Apple's ecosystem?

who knows, but i love their apps on my android :)
Hi! Sorry for the autocorrect in my post you may have noticed it. American=the same and an=any there but I don't know why the autocorrect has changed them! Honestly why change any with an and the same with American?! :))) ok now back to the point. I also love Cheetah mobile's apps you know tap cleaner(it's theirs isn't it?) and I use them every day. But I would like to get clean master I don't know. I'm sure there is a jailbroken version but I am not sure if it's free. I saw that it was free and it would be paid soon but in the site I saw it I don't know the date of the post and if it isn't already paid. I must check some up to date info and see if it's free. I don't really wanna jailbreak but if there isn't any other way I may do it at the end. There will also be tweaks and other cool stuff as well so I may do it. Maybe. Hmm I 'll think on it and then see if I will jailbreak 'cause you know jailbreak isn't the best thing to do. Well while I 'm considering to jailbreak or not you may write if you know any other way to get clean master. If you don't know don't worry. I searched for an hour google once and didn't found anything:) so it's not a problem. Ok bye for now!

jian

macrumors regular
Dec 5, 2008
San Francisco
Hi! Sorry for the autocorrect in my post you may have noticed it. American=the same and an=any there but I don't know why the autocorrect has changed them! Honestly why change any with an and the same with American?! :))) ok now back to the point. I also love Cheetah mobile's apps you know tap cleaner(it's theirs isn't it?) and I use them every day. But I would like to get clean master I don't know. I'm sure there is a jailbroken version but I am not sure if it's free. I saw that it was free and it would be paid soon but in the site I saw it I don't know the date of the post and if it isn't already paid. I must check some up to date info and see if it's free. I don't really wanna jailbreak but if there isn't any other way I may do it at the end. There will also be tweaks and other cool stuff as well so I may do it. Maybe. Hmm I 'll think on it and then see if I will jailbreak 'cause you know jailbreak isn't the best thing to do. Well while I 'm considering to jailbreak or not you may write if you know any other way to get clean master. If you don't know don't worry. I searched for an hour google once and didn't found anything:) so it's not a problem. Ok bye for now!

Why don't you pin Cheetah Mobile on their Facebook and twitter, and ask them from there?
@CheetahGlobal

Stefanmz7

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 27, 2014
That's a good idea !Thanks! I wrote them on Facebook message but they haven't answer yet shall I write on their Twitter or wait for them to answer? I mean do they check their Facebook often?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.