Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Aspyr-Blair

macrumors 6502
Aug 20, 2012
Austin Tx
If you dont mind helping me out... I bought the Mac App Store version of Black Ops recently, and I cannot figure out for the life of me how to set up multiplayer Zombies! Every time I go into the zombies area and click multiplayer it tries to connect, then fails about 20 seconds later saying "cannot find any lobbies" or something along those lines...

Also, is there a way to set up a game through a LAN or is it online only? And how do you ensure you are with whoever you want to play with? Is there an "invite friends" function I cant seem to find??

Thanks for the help anyone...

Hey Pyro, that's a weird one. I just discussed with QA and they never ran into that error message (or similar) in literally thousands of test cases during testing. The consensus guess is that you have something in the way of a firewall blocking your access. Are you able to connect to a normal multiplayer game? Either way, Aspyr support can dig into the issue for you and get you going if you start a ticket. http://www.support.aspyr.com

Hope that helps!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.