Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

4gotten soldier

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 20, 2007
hi all, here is my problem

i have a macbook and bought the Cod Duluxe edition. the first game works fine, all the levels load and i have no issues.

now, i start to play UO. again, every thing is fine until the bridge level. i go down the first ladder, set my explosives, and go to the second ladder to were the other explosives must be set. however, there is an invisble wall preventing my from going down the ladder. if i jump onto the lower level, i cannot grab the ladder to climb back up.

i have tried using noclip and the maplist command, but niether work (it says this server doesnt use cheats or something to that effect)

i have not downloaded the 1.5c patch yet

is there a way to get the maplist or noclip cheat to work?

what must i do?

thanks in advance

aussie_geek

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2004
Sydney Australia
hi all, here is my problem

i have a macbook and bought the Cod Duluxe edition. the first game works fine, all the levels load and i have no issues.

now, i start to play UO. again, every thing is fine until the bridge level. i go down the first ladder, set my explosives, and go to the second ladder to were the other explosives must be set. however, there is an invisble wall preventing my from going down the ladder. if i jump onto the lower level, i cannot grab the ladder to climb back up.

i have tried using noclip and the maplist command, but niether work (it says this server doesnt use cheats or something to that effect)

i have not downloaded the 1.5c patch yet

is there a way to get the maplist or noclip cheat to work?

what must i do?

thanks in advance

I have UO and I do remember having a problem of this sort. The patch does fix it.

aussie_geek

4gotten soldier

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 20, 2007
ok, well i finally downloaded the patch. however, i cant install it. i follow the steps, but it doesnt seem to be working

when i installed it on my macbook, all i did was drag it to the mac HD in the corner

so can someone walk me through this? i have macbook. i would appreciate this. thanks

rccola70

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2004
California
ok, well i finally downloaded the patch. however, i cant install it. i follow the steps, but it doesnt seem to be working

when i installed it on my macbook, all i did was drag it to the mac HD in the corner

so can someone walk me through this? i have macbook. i would appreciate this. thanks

Now try running the patch.

4gotten soldier

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 20, 2007
well i installed the patch finally, and it says it was a success.

however (there is always a however when ot comes to me a computer games) i cant get past the first level on UO. i got through it easily before i installed the patch. now, whenever sgt moody says the right flank is under attack and wants me to follow him, i am always killed by arty fire, no matter what way i go.

and the maplist commands (or any cheat for that matter) dont work.

im very frustrated.

any help please (again)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.