Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WillnRicVa

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 12, 2018
Even since I upgrade to Mojave I can't find a good color profile either to dark to light or too much contrast .

Which color profile is best for Mojave OS?

Spazturtle

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2013
Colour profiles are specific to a particular display, you will need to make a profile for your display, nobody can provide one for you without access to your display.

WillnRicVa

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah I know that but my calibration unit I used stop working for some reason, I should ask which profile are you using? the apple RGB seems to be dark.

leekil

macrumors member
Nov 25, 2009
You can also do a calibration using a manual procedure through the display preferences. That should work better than the bad profile you are using.

Spazturtle

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2013
Yeah I know that but my calibration unit I used stop working for some reason, I should ask which profile are you using? the apple RGB seems to be dark.

If you cannot calibrate the display with a calibration unit then you should be using the one at the top of the list called "Color LCD" (for macbooks) or "iMac" (self explanatory). "Adobe RGB" is a generic profile and should not be used.

Reactions: Mickc82
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.