Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vtboyarc

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 12, 2011
I am curious based on previous years, does anyone have an idea of which color and storage size of the iPhone X might be easiest to get? For example last year it was hard to get the Jet black iPhone. I want to have the color and size of the iPhone X favorited in the  store App so it is faster on the night of pre-order, but not sure which model will be the safest bet.
Thoughts?

ronincse

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
PROBABLY the White 256 gb version. People seem to prefer black and with the phone being so expensive and 64 gb being good enough for lots of people I expect most will go for black 64 gb.

Really who knows though! It's all new so it's not like we have a new color this year that will sell out super fast, and with the phone being so expensive maybe more people won't care about the extra $150 for more storage

Reactions: vtboyarc

yanksfan114

macrumors 6502
Jul 30, 2011
Higher tier storages will probably be in less demand but Apple usually makes less of them so everything kind of balances out. I know a lot of people want the white now because it has a black front, but I still see the black model being more popular. So I’d say white model.

yanki01

macrumors 68040
Feb 28, 2009
i seem to be seeing everyone leaning towards the white one this year. would assume the higher storage of either would be easier but who knows with the majority of users are not on MR (shocking, i know).

vtboyarc

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 12, 2011
PROBABLY the White 256 gb version. People seem to prefer black and with the phone being so expensive and 64 gb being good enough for lots of people I expect most will go for black 64 gb.

Really who knows though! It's all new so it's not like we have a new color this year that will sell out super fast, and with the phone being so expensive maybe more people won't care about the extra $150 for more storage

Makes sense to me! I'll probably go for that.

Dirtydutch

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2015
Jerseyyy
Polls on here suggest most are gonna be 256 adopters, but outside of here it will be many 64 gb users I'm sure...The split looks like it will be relatively even between the 4 options overall...for the price i would get what you like and need.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.