Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

linlinvvann

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 29, 2017
Coloring Book - Color Game is a drawing platform for kids to colorfy palettes, paint patterns with different colors. Help explore imagination ability and paint skills. Explore online and offline resources in coloring book. Create beautiful illustrations and drawings using colorful palettes with your imagination!
Have fun with this color game! Start your coloring book on your phone! Paint mandalas, patterns, floral and many animals along with many cool colorful palettes.

1511506918x-1566684506.jpg

Download address:
[URL]https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/coloring-book-color-game/id1295636591?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8[/URL]

Coloring Book - Color Game Features:

-Various magnificent mandalas, animal drawings, oriental and floral patterns
-Best color therapy game ever!
-Design and colorfy unique works with amazing effects and filters
-Share your works & creations with whoever you want

392x696bb.jpg

392x696bb.jpg

392x696bb.jpg

392x696bb.jpg

392x696bb.jpg

A special coloring book for kids. Have fun in this relaxing coloring book painting game!

Download address:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/coloring-book-color-game/id1295636591?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8

4k78

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2016
I could have sworn I posted in this thread. I'm looking to get my wife an Apple Pencil for Christmas to go along with her 10.5 iPad Pro. I think she would enjoy an adult coloring app. But it seems like most of them have subscriptions. I've prefer just to pay once ($5-10). Any ideas of other coloring apps? Thanks.

katastrophic88

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2017
Atlanta
I could have sworn I posted in this thread. I'm looking to get my wife an Apple Pencil for Christmas to go along with her 10.5 iPad Pro. I think she would enjoy an adult coloring app. But it seems like most of them have subscriptions. I've prefer just to pay once ($5-10). Any ideas of other coloring apps? Thanks.

The subscription (or a small fee) usually kicks in to download additional coloring packs of designs to color in. However there are plenty of adult coloring apps to use without having to pay anything upfront. Or, you can pay up the subscription for a month/year and then cancel it if you're worried about the recurring fee taking you by surprise. You'll still have full access to the app until it expires. The subscription for coloring books is usually because the developers are constantly adding new designs.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.