Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JPS127

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 23, 2013
I added a temperature complication to my watch, and now I want to delete it. I've googled the issue, and though I'm able to get to the Complications "page" on my watch, with the option to edit, there doesn't seem to be a way to delete it. Can anyone help, please?

mk313

macrumors 68000
Feb 6, 2012
Not sure if you are trying to remove the app from your watch completely or just from the face, but if you want to get rid of it completely from the watch, when you are on the complications page, you just swipe left to delete the app you want.

JPS127

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 23, 2013
Not sure if you are trying to remove the app from your watch completely or just from the face, but if you want to get rid of it completely from the watch, when you are on the complications page, you just swipe left to delete the app you want.
Just from the face.

Dc2006ster

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2011
Alberta, Canada
Open the Watch app on your phone. Tap on the watch face you want to change. Scroll down to Complications, Tap the one you want to remove. At the top of the list you may see an ”Off” option.

Reactions: JPS127
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.