Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tara7046

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 24, 2022
I need the computer reading eye glasses with prescription for avoiding the digital eye strain. I want to use single vision lens. I can connect my computer to my tv through hdmi cable. I want to see large screen at a distance for preventing the digital eye strain and through computer reading eye glasses with magnification i can see clearly from the distance for avoiding the digital eye strain. The tv is at the distance of 10 feet but the problem is that the wireless keyboard is only at the distance of 2 feet. What is the solution of this problem? Another idea is that i can use blue cut lenses with a little bit of magnification and through these eye glasses with blue cut coating i can see a very large screen clearly at distance and i can also see my wireless keyboard clearly. Using these eye glasses with a little bit of magnification a good idea? I need a separate prescription from my doctor for eye glasses with a little bit of magnification? I can see the large screen at distance for preventing the digital eye strain with prescription eye glasses without magnification and i can see the screen of small or normal size at distance through computer readig eye glasses with magnification for avoiding the digital eye strain. The result is same? Through eye glasses with the a little magnification i can see the screen of large size at distance clearly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.