Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

VSG

Contributor
Original poster
Aug 9, 2014
Hi everyone,

just wondering if you happen to run into this problem as well:
Since updating to iOS 11 Public beta I have a lot (and I mean really a lot) of issues giving Siri-commands on the Watch (running watchOS 3.2.2).

About 50 % of the time the Watch recognizes the "Hey Siri"-command but isn't able to process what came after that. After 10-20 seconds I'll get the info in the Watch saying neither the Watch nor the phone would have a connection to the internet. But at the very same time Siri on the phone works perfectly.

In iOS 10 those problems happened at about 5 % of the queries, now it's about half.
Anyone else have that problem?

Thanks and best regards,
VSG

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
Hi everyone,

just wondering if you happen to run into this problem as well:
Since updating to iOS 11 Public beta I have a lot (and I mean really a lot) of issues giving Siri-commands on the Watch (running watchOS 3.2.2).

About 50 % of the time the Watch recognizes the "Hey Siri"-command but isn't able to process what came after that. After 10-20 seconds I'll get the info in the Watch saying neither the Watch nor the phone would have a connection to the internet. But at the very same time Siri on the phone works perfectly.

In iOS 10 those problems happened at about 5 % of the queries, now it's about half.
Anyone else have that problem?

Thanks and best regards,
VSG
There is watch connection issues in the current beta. But hey it’s a beta

Reactions: VSG

VSG

Contributor
Original poster
Aug 9, 2014
Thanks for the info. I knew about the issues – but until now I came across them the other way around (content not getting pushed to the Watch, not the Watch being unable to access info on the phone).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.