Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macrumors 68040
Dec 16, 2011
Always been in love with your icons.

Finally rejailbroke, downloading this right now :)

aidenh37

macrumors regular
Apr 9, 2014
Sydney, Australia
The next update is nearly ready; I've just got some iPad retina testing to do tomorrow before I submit it. It should hopefully be out by Sunday latest.

Sorry for the delay! This new update comes with over 20 new icons, hence why it's taken a while to make.

Great! What other icons are new?

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
I'm away from my computer at the moment, but when I get back to it I'll reply with the full list. :D

Hill Climb Racing icon broken.

81cbf154c9f1a492c29f3633ca7a406b.jpg

cobbyco

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 6, 2012
2.0.5 update submitted with the following changes:

• 21 new icons (Battery Life, Countdowns with Widget, Ecoute, Evernote Scannable, GBA4iOS, Geekbench 3, Google Authenticator, Hike, Infuse 3, Kickstarter, Mercury Web Browser, Opera Mini, Photo Vault, Saavn, Scanner Pro, TransitTimes+, Tydlig, Vert, Vert Lite, Weblock, WordPress)
  • 2 tweaked icons (Beats Music, Dark Sky)
  • 1 fixed icon (Hill Climb Racing)

aidenh37

macrumors regular
Apr 9, 2014
Sydney, Australia

• 21 new icons (Battery Life, Countdowns with Widget, Ecoute, Evernote Scannable, GBA4iOS, Geekbench 3, Google Authenticator, Hike, Infuse 3, Kickstarter, Mercury Web Browser, Opera Mini, Photo Vault, Saavn, Scanner Pro, TransitTimes+, Tydlig, Vert, Vert Lite, Weblock, WordPress)

Amazing!

aidenh37

macrumors regular
Apr 9, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Sorry, I have another request.

Can we have icons for:
- Activator (if possible)
- IFTTT
- Camera+
- CommBank
- DataMan Next (the cheaper version)
- Notebooks 7 (the iPhone version)
- Flixster
- Workflow
and
- Google+

Thank you! Take as long as you need - I do not seek to harm your well-being. There are a few in that list that have different versions. Knowing you, you'll probably do those other versions too. PM me if you need IPAs.

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA

Thank you.

9fb5e788eb2a6093d29d08c9c1b94355.jpg

cobbyco

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 6, 2012
2.0.5 is out!

(It actually came out hours ago, but I didn't think it would be so quick so I didn't check.)

----------

Sorry, I have another request.

Can we have icons for:
- Activator (if possible)
- IFTTT
- Camera+
- CommBank
- DataMan Next (the cheaper version)
- Notebooks 7 (the iPhone version)
- Flixster
- Workflow
and
- Google+

Thank you! Take as long as you need - I do not seek to harm your well-being. There are a few in that list that have different versions. Knowing you, you'll probably do those other versions too. PM me if you need IPAs.

No problem! They'll be done for 2.0.6.

Activator is a pain, because you can't use a completely custom icon without tweaking a setting in some Info.plist file somewhere; The most you can do is change the glyph that appears over the top of the blurred background. I might tweak the shape and size of that home button glyph, but that's really all I can do.

aidenh37

macrumors regular
Apr 9, 2014
Sydney, Australia
2.0.5 is out!

(It actually came out hours ago, but I didn't think it would be so quick so I didn't check.)

----------

No problem! They'll be done for 2.0.6.

Activator is a pain, because you can't use a completely custom icon without tweaking a setting in some Info.plist file somewhere; The most you can do is change the glyph that appears over the top of the blurred background. I might tweak the shape and size of that home button glyph, but that's really all I can do.

I know, but I've seen themes that do it, so I thought this one would be good. Do you have any plans to change status bar glyphs to match with the icons?

cobbyco

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 6, 2012
Sorry for the lack of updates recently! I've been working on a separate project (not theme-related) and so haven't had time to work on Consilium. I'll finish off the 2.0.6 update and hopefully have it out within the next few days.

macrumors 68040
Dec 16, 2011
Sorry for the lack of updates recently! I've been working on a separate project (not theme-related) and so haven't had time to work on Consilium. I'll finish off the 2.0.6 update and hopefully have it out within the next few days.

Loving the work - even better than the UltraFlat icons :D

Do you think you could do Starbucks, Outlook, Pebble, and My Verizon?

cobbyco

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 6, 2012
I burnt my arm on very hot oil an hour ago. :mad: So the next update is going to be a bit delayed...

Sorry about that!

cobbyco

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 6, 2012
2.0.6 update submitted with the following changes:

• 11 new icons (Camera+, Commonwealth Bank, DataMan Next, Flixster, Google+, IFTTT, Kiwi (keyboard), My Verizon, Pebble Smartwatch, Starbucks, SwiftKey).
  • 5 tweaked icons (Fitbit, Google, Minecraft - Pocket Edition, Spotify, TouchArcade).
  • 2 fixed icons (BBC News, LinkedIn).
  • Alpha: iPhone @3x (6 Plus) support added.
Please note that support for iPhone @3x is very limited and is only being enabled for testing. As a result, the theme cannot yet be purchased directly on an iPhone 6 Plus; Consilium can only be downloaded on iPhone 6 Plus if you have already purchased the theme on another compatible device.

dlmart2

macrumors 6502a
Nov 2, 2007
2.0.6 update submitted with the following changes:

• 11 new icons (Camera+, Commonwealth Bank, DataMan Next, Flixster, Google+, IFTTT, Kiwi (keyboard), My Verizon, Pebble Smartwatch, Starbucks, SwiftKey).
  • 5 tweaked icons (Fitbit, Google, Minecraft - Pocket Edition, Spotify, TouchArcade).
  • 2 fixed icons (BBC News, LinkedIn).
  • Alpha: iPhone @3x (6 Plus) support added.
Please note that support for iPhone @3x is very limited and is only being enabled for testing. As a result, the theme cannot yet be purchased directly on an iPhone 6 Plus; Consilium can only be downloaded on iPhone 6 Plus if you have already purchased the theme on another compatible device.

:eek::eek: REALLY? :D:D

cobbyco

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 6, 2012

Practically all the Apple icons are missing, along with half of the 3rd party ones. I'm working on a small update as we speak to rectify at least the Apple icons.

I included it in this update so that I could ask all the 6 Plus owners which of the icons I included work and which ones don't, and also what resolution each icon displays at in each place in the system (Home screen, Settings app, spotlight etc.).
The idea behind this is to work out how I can use full 180x180 icons on the homescreen, for apps that haven't yet been updated for 6/6 Plus screen sizes (as currently they default to 120x120 icons and just scale up). For example, Tinder: In this update to Consilium, Tinder should not only work on the 6 Plus, but use a 180x180 icon on the homescreen.

I'm going to ask all the 6 Plus owners at some point to download some certain (free) apps on the App Store and take a screenshot of the homescreen with those icons on it. I'll probably also ask for screenshots of Spotlight, in the Settings app, and if possible in Notification Centre, to see if the correct icon is being used at each size.

dlmart2

macrumors 6502a
Nov 2, 2007
I'm willing too help as much as possible...

Practically all the Apple icons are missing, along with half of the 3rd party ones. I'm working on a small update as we speak to rectify at least the Apple icons.

I included it in this update so that I could ask all the 6 Plus owners which of the icons I included work and which ones don't, and also what resolution each icon displays at in each place in the system (Home screen, Settings app, spotlight etc.).
The idea behind this is to work out how I can use full 180x180 icons on the homescreen, for apps that haven't yet been updated for 6/6 Plus screen sizes (as currently they default to 120x120 icons and just scale up). For example, Tinder: In this update to Consilium, Tinder should not only work on the 6 Plus, but use a 180x180 icon on the homescreen.

I'm going to ask all the 6 Plus owners at some point to download some certain (free) apps on the App Store and take a screenshot of the homescreen with those icons on it. I'll probably also ask for screenshots of Spotlight, in the Settings app, and if possible in Notification Centre, to see if the correct icon is being used at each size.

cobbyco

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 6, 2012
I'm willing too help as much as possible...

Thanks a lot! It will only be easy stuff like taking screenshots or uploading a few icons.

Anyway, I've got something else new planned for the next update...

J4Fxqqy.png

cobbyco

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 6, 2012
2.0.6... erm, I mean 2.1, is out!

MacCiti handle the version numbering now. They decided this should be a .1 update.

cobbyco

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 6, 2012
The new signal indicator is ready! I've also updated the 'Carrier' icon to reflect the change:

1ZOqazD.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.