Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

normwood

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 12, 2008
In a house...duh!
Picked one of these up this afternoon at an Apple store. So far, so good. It seems like a hard shell with a soft touch and a little grip on the outside. Clear/opaque in color, snap together and dockable. Comes with a snap together stand that seems pretty sturdy. Also seems like it would work with a screen protector if you were inclined to use one...which I am not.

Not bad for $39.95 with the added bonus of instant gratification if it is stocked at your Apple store.

Steve

Built

macrumors 68020
Oct 3, 2007
Los Angeles
Picked one of these up this afternoon at an Apple store. So far, so good. It seems like a hard shell with a soft touch and a little grip on the outside. Clear/opaque in color, snap together and dockable. Comes with a snap together stand that seems pretty sturdy. Also seems like it would work with a screen protector if you were inclined to use one...which I am not.

Not bad for $39.95 with the added bonus of instant gratification if it is stocked at your Apple store.

Steve

Contour makes nice cases. I have them on all of my iPhones (prior to my iPhone 4), as well as both my iPod Touch 3rd generations.

A bonus with the iPad version is that you can still fit the iPad with Contour iSee on the Apple dock without removing the case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu19rYFVr8s

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.