Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Quille

Suspended
Original poster
Jan 29, 2024
iOS 17.3 final release don’t fix this problems for me

I made DFU recovery on 17.2.1 and up to 17.3

Flashing sliders in control centre and control centre lags, then you interact with them in the moment auto brithness change. Sorry for my bad English.
Flashing sliders since 17.2
Autobrightness control centre since 17.0
And I also sometimes notice that the control center opens without animation or with a delay of 0.5 seconds.

Apple is not responding to my error messages

17.4 b1 fix it?

Last edited:

Dust-by-Monday

macrumors 6502
Aug 24, 2021
What about all the lock screen glitches and notification glitches and parallax effect glitches? There are a lot of visual glitches in iOS 17 that have been there for literally years and I don't see Apple ever fixing them unfortunately. They just don't care about user experience much anymore. They'll add more cameras and emojis before they fix glaring UI issues.

Quille

Suspended
Original poster
Jan 29, 2024
What about all the lock screen glitches and notification glitches and parallax effect glitches? There are a lot of visual glitches in iOS 17 that have been there for literally years and I don't see Apple ever fixing them unfortunately. They just don't care about user experience much anymore. They'll add more cameras and emojis before they fix glaring UI issues.
I have been using iOS only since version 16 and not quite aware of all its errors, my experience since 16 was the best, I only encountered a bug in the password manager when you scroll through the list of passwords to the very bottom, then go to the home screen or any other application, and then coming back when trying to scroll up you it starts to throw back. This was the only bug I encountered until I updated to 17 somewhere in early November, it was already a nightmare, I used to think that Apple was making the best and stable software, it turned out on the contrary, my next phone will be exactly on Android, if they don't put their system in order in iOS 18

The strangest and most annoying thing is that they have not responded to any of the bug reports that I have sent since the same November.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.