Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WSWien

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 13, 2018
Vienna, Austria
I've come across a number of .idraw files recently and have tried everything I can think of to open/convert them. It seems like there are no online converters and no iDraw (or Autodesk Graphic) for Windows. So basically, it seems like Windows user can't use these files at all. And as a Mac user you still have to pay for the software (which is not great if you only want to use it once).

So now I have 24 files that I can't open or edit and I really need them converted into .ai, .eps, .svg, .pdf or basically any other format ;)

Does anyone know a way I haven't discovered yet?
Or - and I realize this is a bit much to ask - can anyone convert those files for me?

Very much hoping for an answer :)

Last edited:

Sebct

macrumors regular
Dec 18, 2010
London, UK.
I haven't found any solution to convert .idraw to another format outside of the graphic app. In these times I've simply asked the client to export out as a pdf or similar and re-send...

Also, it looks like you can export to pdf from the Graphic iOS app which is $2.99?

WSWien

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 13, 2018
Vienna, Austria
Thanks for your answer. What app are you talking about? I asked a few friends who are Mac users and the only app they found was € 32.99.

bira crosariol

macrumors newbie
May 20, 2018
I've come across a number of .idraw files recently and have tried everything I can think of to open/convert them. It seems like there are no online converters and no iDraw (or Autodesk Graphic) for Windows. So basically, it seems like Windows user can't use these files at all. And as a Mac user you still have to pay for the software (which is not great if you only want to use it once).

So now I have 24 files that I can't open or edit and I really need them converted into .ai, .eps, .svg, .pdf or basically any other format ;)

Does anyone know a way I haven't discovered yet?
Or - and I realize this is a bit much to ask - can anyone convert those files for me?

Very much hoping for an answer :)
[doublepost=1526866820][/doublepost]save as PDF file and open on Illustrator.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.