Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Roxy.music

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 9, 2019
uk
I got this Monitor some time ago and only just tried it. Portable Monitor 15.6" IPS Full HD 1080P HDMI/USB Type-C Computer Display Screen.
  • Wide Compatibility & Versatile Monitor】With USB Type-C, mini HDMI, and mini DP video/audio signal transmission ports, plug and play, which enables the monitor to easily work with phones, tablets, laptops, PCs, TVs, Xbox/PS4/Switches/Raspberry pi gaming systems, and even action camera to play business presentations, games, stream shows, clips, movies, TV series, videos, photos, demo, and more.
  • Great External Monitor for Phone/Laptop/PC】Corprit portable monitor can be connected with your type-c smartphone directly just using a USB-C to USB-C cable to watch the video or play gaming on a bigger screen. It can be connected with your laptop/PC using a mini HDMI/DP to HDMI/DP cable as an extra or second monitor to display in landscape or portrait mode for work purposes.
  • I have tried all ways to connect it to my PI4 and even an old Windows Pc that should have worked with the HDMI cable.
  • Why does it not work? I tried the HDMI cable in the PI to the monitor then I tried a spare PI power lead all I got was a no signal the ethernet cable was in. I am using my old Samsung Monitor. I don,t know why I got it really as I don,t have a laptop It would be nice if I could get it to work so I can sell it. This is the one here I see it is not just me I see why it doesn't, work with the PI NPO USB port on it I don,t know why they say it works with the PI.No power chord came with it :(

Last edited:

Roxy.music

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 9, 2019
uk
I have the monitor this guy has i can,t get it to work
A PI 4 power lead in the power socket on the Monitor
Video in USBC to USB 3 on the PI.
HDMI on the monitor to HDMI on the PI.
Tried it with the power lead out of the Monitor.
Why does it not work?
The only other port on the Monitor is a Display Port.
I tried it with my PC in the HDMI port ,USBC to USB3 port on the computer, then with the power supply on the Monitor.Still no joy why? :(

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.