Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macguy87

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 19, 2010
Has anyone heard any specifics on Macbook Air deals at Costco beyond what they are currently offering? I’m hoping to get the MacBook Air 15 inch (Space Gray) with 16GB RAM. Right now I only see the 8GB offered. However I do know that stores other than Apple have baseline offerings.

Attachments

• IMG_0732.jpeg
    IMG_0732.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 335

Saturn007

macrumors 65816
Jul 18, 2010
Would like to know that, too!

Maybe this thread can be a place where people post the deals they see (or get) from Costco on the 15” MBAs.

Configurations and colors are key. Right now, through Nov 19, they're selling the 8/512 for $200 off or $1250 and all colors are available.

The product pages could be much better designed, however. The price appears on the search results list, but is hidden on the actual product page. The “Add to Cart” button is hidden! Not until you start scrolling down the page does it finally show up at the top.

The RAM amount is buried down the page rather at the top with the item blurb and SSD size! It's also unclear whether one has to be a Costco member to order... seems so as I can't add the 15” to the cart. There's a generous 90-day return policy, but it's unclear whether one is charged for a mailed return. They provide a shipping label, so one would assume so, but even that info was hard to find!

Note: The other day I that, if you buy Apple Care at the same time you buy the laptop from Costco, you get about $50 off of it — $180 rather than the usual $229 on the 15”.

ndouglas

macrumors 6502a
Jun 1, 2022
Yeah I’d like that too, I read the Costco deals fairly often, but I don’t know if there’s any predicability to when and if they offer the various configs.
Looking just now it shows me only 13 inch airs? You're seeing 15 ones?

EDIT:They’re on Costco.com but not the Costco app. Seems like a damn good deal for $1249 for 15 inch air with 512gb… wow. Very tempting. I agree the 8gb RAM is a drag though.

Last edited:

macguy87

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 19, 2010
Yeah I’d like that too, I read the Costco deals fairly often, but I don’t know if there’s any predicability to when and if they offer the various configs.
Looking just now it shows me only 13 inch airs? You're seeing 15 ones?

EDIT:They’re on Costco.com but not the Costco app. Seems like a damn good deal for $1249 for 15 inch air with 512gb… wow. Very tempting. I agree the 8gb RAM is a drag though.
Yeah I almost bought the 8GB 512GB RAM last Friday but hoping they’ll offer the 16GB RAM though soon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.