Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

robby001

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 27, 2010
I was wondering if someone could fix these two pics for me. Took these of my uncle and wanted to give them to him as a suprise.

The first pic I was wondering if you could remove the camera shadow in the lower left corner.
Razzanddeer1_zps422b1211.jpg

On the second pic could you remove the tounge sticking out of the deer's mouth please.
desktop_zps6a76d6fe.jpg

Thanks so much for any help.

rufinatti

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2012
I was wondering if someone could fix these two pics for me. Took these of my uncle and wanted to give them to him as a suprise.

The first pic I was wondering if you could remove the camera shadow in the lower left corner.

On the second pic could you remove the tounge sticking out of the deer's mouth please.

I gave the first one a try. See what you think.

rufinatti

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2012

Tongue removal on second plus a little color correction on both.

James_C

macrumors 68030
Sep 13, 2002
Bristol, UK
You might not like it, but I made a couple of other changes. I cropped the picture to remove some of the shadow and distracting background and muted the colour in the image, as your eye is drawn to the red areas of the dog tag/collar and the light on the roof of the cab. Also there is a slight vignette as well. Maybe a full B&W version would look good as well. Updated the second edit with similar changes to match.

pkk88 V2.jpg

SKgUU V2.jpg

Last edited:

robby001

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 27, 2010
WOW! you guys sure did that fast and they look amazing. I can't thank you enough :cool:

Aliencowboy69

macrumors member
Jul 26, 2010

The first pic I was wondering if you could remove the camera shadow in the lower left corner

3rd request... does anyone know how to build bikes? think I might have made a slight boo boo, lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.