Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rmanbike

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 5, 2009
I saw this while I was about to post my old iphone SE for sale and thought it was funny

iPhone 11 - $300​

condition: like new

mobile OS: apple iOS
Hello all. I have an iPhone 11. It’s red. I found this phone about 4 months ago. I don’t know what memory it has or how to get in it. It is locked to owner. I have had it on my Wi-Fi which makes it trackable to the original owner but they’ve never tracked it. It’s been over a year now. Also, I reported to my apartment complex assuming someone would come looking for it. Again, nothing. If you know how to get into it and are interested then text or call. It’s in great shape. Still holds a great charge. Asking 300 obo. Thanks.

Heat_Fan89

macrumors 68030
Feb 23, 2016
I saw this while I was about to post my old iphone SE for sale and thought it was funny

iPhone 11 - $300​

condition: like new

mobile OS: apple iOS
Hello all. I have an iPhone 11. It’s red. I found this phone about 4 months ago. I don’t know what memory it has or how to get in it. It is locked to owner. I have had it on my Wi-Fi which makes it trackable to the original owner but they’ve never tracked it. It’s been over a year now. Also, I reported to my apartment complex assuming someone would come looking for it. Again, nothing. If you know how to get into it and are interested then text or call. It’s in great shape. Still holds a great charge. Asking 300 obo. Thanks.
Damn, that's a great price. I would've paid more.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.