Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jethroted

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 2, 2003
Cyberspace
I know people have made posts about this before, but I wanted to make a thread for it so people could find it easily. If you don't know what this is, it's a stats page that shows the teams progress with folding. If you click on the numbers of an individual you can see graphs, and every stat you could want to know about that person. The only stat I have wanted to see, but have not been able to find was a log of what times certain WU's were handed in or finished.

http://teamstats.macnn.com/fold/stats.php?TID=3446&page=s1

Stelliform

macrumors 68000
Oct 21, 2002
Originally posted by MrMacman

Edit: Sorry for the double post, I got a try again later message on the first. When I tried again my first attempt had been successful. :(

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Those stats pages are great. What really gets me is that I've got 2 70+ pointers running on my dual 1.25, and they take a while. I'm not going to be getting any new stats for a while, but then its going to be a hell of a jump. My old G4 at home takes much longer to get a WU done. I hope that it doesn't get a 70 point WU ;)

D

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
Originally posted by dukestreet
Those stats pages are great. What really gets me is that I've got 2 70+ pointers running on my dual 1.25, and they take a while. I'm not going to be getting any new stats for a while, but then its going to be a hell of a jump. My old G4 at home takes much longer to get a WU done. I hope that it doesn't get a 70 point WU ;)

D

haha. A 140 from 0 jump would deffinatly be nice.

Scotttheking: Ah! a MacNN guy, nice to see you guys browse others boards like I do. :D

jethroted

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 2, 2003
Cyberspace
Originally posted by dukestreet

D

I have 2 of the 70 pointers going at the same time as well. I can't wait to cash in on those! The only problm is that I have them on a winblows machine at work, and they had a crash, so I lost the whole weekend of folding. It picked up where it left off when I resarted, but damn, I could have had those done by now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.