Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

themacpronovice2022

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 7, 2022
Hello, so I’m trying to create a program to test my functionality of the custom windows 11 iso i made for the 2008 through 2012 mac pros. It currently doesn’t work well on other macs at the moment because of the drivers I have implemented. So my program that I’m trying to create I have no idea how to start it.

I want it to be able to find any external hard drive, and then it sets up that hard drive to the windows 11 partition, then you use the locally downloaded iso from my git hub page, and then it automatically detects the version of windows 11 and then it will begin the extraction and installation process on the Mac OS side and then once finished it will reboot the Mac Pro and you use open core to select the windows 11 instlation and then setup the OObE screen.

How do I go about doing this? Any help would be grate. If you can give me guidance any help will be put in the credits about this program information.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.