Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jeremy.king

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 23, 2002
Holly Springs, NC
Ladies/Gents - I am thinking about setting up "Yet Another Web Development Website" aimed toward cross-browser compatibility. The sites going to allow people to submit tips, scripts, and related items about developing sound websites that are standards compliant and support a majority of the browsers out there.

My problem is I lack creative juices and skills to come up with a good logo and thought perhaps one of you design experts may want to submit one to me. The best I have to offer is credit to you or your firm. I have the programming skills to develop the entire site, its just the visual elements that get me.

The sites domain is going to be geckoscript.com and I was thinking about using a gecko somewhere in the logo. Don't bother trying to access it yet, I haven't setup my webserver.

Once I have a logo, I am going to design the website around it (colors, etc.). So please do use websafe colors. I will then probably use a variety of open-source software (forums come to mind :) ) to power the website.

If you are interested, I would be willing to take any submissions for logos either here or email em to me at kingjr3@yahoo.com. If you are looking for something in return, I can offer javascript/java/php/mysql help, thats about it....

Heck if you want to contribute in other ways, I could use some help, but the only reward is your name in the credits.

michaelrjohnson

macrumors 68020
Aug 9, 2000
first of all, you're from WI... and that's awesome...

second of all, you're form Union Grove! I'm from Racine! Yaay for finding locals!

I just read the other thread that's going, and I'll see what I can do.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.