Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eclipse525

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 5, 2003
USA, New York
I know we have a large group of talented creatives throughout this Forum, with some great resources and experience. Can you list some of your most valuable websites. Whether it is for "Fonts", "Tips", "Inspiration" or the latest trends. I'm sure there are tons of "untapped" sites that are worth mention.

~e

tag

macrumors 6502a
Apr 29, 2005
Funny to see this thread, I just found this font site the other day when I needed to find a cool font to use for this graphic for my website. Im not sure if its well known or not but maybe someone else will find it useful too.

dafont.com

virus1

macrumors 65816
Jun 24, 2004
LOST
ya, dafont is one of those unfound masterpieces. i cant find fonts any other way.

pulsewidth947

macrumors 65816
Jan 25, 2005
20rogersc said:
I love this guy's work displayed here. Have a browse round some of his stuff, it's amazing.

Beautiful :) Some gorgeous examples of what well planned Typography can do for you.

Sirus The Virus

macrumors 6502a
May 12, 2005
Texas
tag said:
Funny to see this thread, I just found this font site the other day when I needed to find a cool font to use for this graphic for my website. Im not sure if its well known or not but maybe someone else will find it useful too.

dafont.com

Thanks for the link. This site is awesome!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.