Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rozwell

macrumors regular
Apr 17, 2004
there are some quality issues from what i can see. the bg image is pixelated and so is everything else. the little cross cursor is a bit tacky.

my suggestions, when saving jpegs out of anything adobe, use 'Save for web..'. from the little preset menu pick jpeg high and you should be fine. it will look a little pixelated if you look really hard, but most dont see it. the file size is optimized for web.

i love the blue link, but i would incorporate more of that accent color in to the over all design.

lastly, i cant see you 'created by' text in link so well on top of the bg image.

MacFan25863

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2004
It resizes the window when its opened. I find that SO incredibly annoying, and I know others do too. One of the golden rules of web design is not to affect the users experience outside the page (aka no full screen sites, no activex on windows that will do anything funky, etc). Center the page on the screen and add a nice border...will be alot more user friendly.

20rogersc

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2005
Brighton, UK
MacFan25863 said:
It resizes the window when its opened. I find that SO incredibly annoying, and I know others do too.
I agree, I dislike it when windows resize, but thats my only criticism. I really like the look and feel of the page, but I think it is still a bit too black and white?? Maybe a bit more of colour/blue??

Hope this helps.

::20ROGERSC::

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.