Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Blowback

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 10, 2018
VA
Any one know how to actually access it ? Provided links don't appear to do anything....
Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 5.05.58 PM.png

Apleeseed84

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2020
I've been playing it all day and it sucks, the solutions to some of the words is making me throw my ipad lololol

Popular upbeat dance move. I'm focused on Bop. Nope it's Bops. then you got two words as a sentence on some of them.

They need to add sudoku at this rate. What made me lose it is the question about an accessory of an emoji, not one but plural. haha

Blowback

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 10, 2018
VA
In the News app click on Following in the bottom right and then choose puzzles.
This is so classic of Apple software sometimes ....that even Search doesn't bring it up..and that the 'editor' of the piece doesn't give directions on finding it!

Apleeseed84

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2020
This is so classic of Apple software sometimes ....that even Search doesn't bring it up..and that the 'editor' of the piece doesn't give directions on finding it!
did you update your idevice? it's literally on the upper tabs next to today, news+, it's a new feature of ios 17. You can't miss it!!

Reactions: Blowback
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.