Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mpuck972

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 31, 2007
Ok, those iSheep who ran to 1.1.1, close this thread now, you are wasting your time reading, because you sacrificed 3rd party apps in exchange for a way to give aApple more money through WiFi.

Now for the sane:

Customize is updated, More customize images, few more themes, and Sudoku

Enjoy!

Glad to see they aren't stopping!

DamnDJ

macrumors 6502
Feb 17, 2003
Baltimore
he just didn't want to get anyones hopes up in a rude sorta way

...but it was quite rude.

So now we're in two camps. The 'iSheep" who want to keep up to date with the improvements Apple throws at us, or the "free-willers" who are going to be stuck in the stone age so they can continue to run 3rd party apps.

We all lose.

Hopefully hackers can work magic with 1.1.1

aerospace

macrumors 6502a
Jun 26, 2007
or the "free-willers" who are going to be stuck in the stone age so they can continue to run 3rd party apps.

An iphone with apps, colors, and themes apple wants you to have

or

An iphone that looks like you want it, and does much more.

Personally I think its a no brainer the hacked iphone is superior right now. Ok so I can't download a song directly from itunes to the phone, but that was never gonna happen on my phone anyway. I mean how many here actually bought all thier songs from apple? Even at 99cents it would cost thousands just to fill up the iphone.

swindmill

macrumors 6502a
Mar 17, 2005
KY
Ok, those iSheep who ran to 1.1.1, close this thread now, you are wasting your time reading, because you sacrificed 3rd party apps in exchange for a way to give aApple more money through WiFi.

Now for the sane:

Customize is updated, More customize images, few more themes, and Sudoku

Enjoy!

Glad to see they aren't stopping!

You need to address your unhealthy obsession with people who update their software and aren't overly interested in third party applications, or "iSheep" as you refer to them.

mpuck972

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 31, 2007
I'll have you know I LOVE my double space tap period insert! O_O...

You should look into that thing they call the Wheel, while not as revolutionary as the double tap period, still a pretty nifty invention!

MarkMS

macrumors 6502a
Aug 30, 2006
An iphone with apps, colors, and themes apple wants you to have

or

An iphone that looks like you want it, and does much more.

Personally I think its a no brainer the hacked iphone is superior right now. Ok so I can't download a song directly from itunes to the phone, but that was never gonna happen on my phone anyway. I mean how many here actually bought all thier songs from apple? Even at 99cents it would cost thousands just to fill up the iphone.

It being a no brainer is your opinion. I like the style Apple has chosen to use. It's really clean and not tacky like the hacked ones I've seen. My only teeny-weenie gripe is the new calculator icon. I liked the old one better, but hey I really could care less.

I tried my hand at Summerboard and all that stuff from apptapp, but it wasn't for me. Not worth going through all that so I can theme it to look like Leopard.

Also I buy my music from iTunes and the new Amazon DRM-free music store. Nothing wrong with supporting your favorite artists.

Just didn't want to waste anyones time here, so they could spend more time deciding which tone to use for new SMS messages.

You may want to remove that stick up your ass. It makes you too uptight. Sheesh, it's just a phone and you act like it must suit your every possible need.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.