Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

davidc2182

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 8, 2001
Sin City
I've got a question, does anyone know of a utility that would let me copy my songs off my iPod to my mac? The reason for doing this is simply I want to be able to get the music of my ipod and use a friends superdrive to burn them to DVD - R the problem i have is that i deleted all my mp3s because i thought you could get them back once you transferred them to ipod, so could someone help?

Ok now for the customization part, anyone seen one of the new ibooks customized? or have a site with customization information? Like i've seen people who've opened their ibook and scratched off the white paint making it a clear finish and it looks cool, i'm looking to maybe do that, and another thing i thought would be cool is if possible to make the power button light up when touched or when the computer is on, and maybe get a backlight for the keyboard since its translucent and would transmit well!

any help on either topic would be greatly appreciated!

oh yeah and how do you get those nasty scratches off of the ipod and ibook? that chrome shell on the ipod and clear shell on the ibook get scratched easily, i was thinking that GS 27 scratch remover stuff that they use on cars?

Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.