Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

adamman41

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 11, 2007
when i got customize im trying to rearrange my icon order and dock but it doesnt work, is it supposed to? and also how do u customize sliders and stuff if theres only one choice for each, do i needa do soemthing in winSCP?

adamman41

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 11, 2007
when i got customize im trying to rearrange my icon order and dock but it doesnt work, is it supposed to? and also how do u customize sliders and stuff if theres only one choice for each, do i needa do soemthing in winSCP?

does any1 nkow?

vividdemise

macrumors member
Oct 13, 2007
You know whats funny is that not 10 post below this is my post with a link that tells you how to get customizer wroking. should post my moded customizer.app

dagored

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2007
Florida
Thank you, but when I reorder the icons they are changed in the list but not on the springboard.

Yess, I restarted. Am I doing something else wrong?

vividdemise

macrumors member
Oct 13, 2007
Nope its the right one. all you realy need to do is copy the customize file thats in customize.app to the one on you ipodt

dagored

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2007
Florida
Got it. The springboard was set to 4. I changed it to 14 and all is well. Now I can move them at will. Great. Thank you.

PlayWithTV

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2007
I copied to new Customize.app into my touch, reordered icons, and noticed the Videos icon is missing. How do I get it back?

vividdemise

macrumors member
Oct 13, 2007
1 open finder
2 navigate to apps (should be there by default)
3 highlight app by touching it
4 select modify on lower menu bar
5 adjust read wright access
6 click done

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.