Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bernie-Mac

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 30, 2007
Sin City, NV
Hey i know General told me how to do this but i cant find the thread, if i want to use cyberduck but dont have wifi what do i do again? Thanks

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
It's probably this one. You might try using a search the next time instead of creating a new thread. ;)

Better yet, save the contents in a document on your own machine.

Bernie-Mac

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 30, 2007
Sin City, NV
Problema....Ok first when i try that method of creating my own network it doesnt work...well it says it created one and my iphone says it connected but the E is there and on the iphone it doesnt give me an address....anyway so i found a spot on campus with wifi but when i did the cyberduck, system wasnt an option the only thing it said i could pick was Media and Library. Help?

The General

macrumors 601
Jul 7, 2006
Problema....Ok first when i try that method of creating my own network it doesnt work...well it says it created one and my iphone says it connected but the E is there and on the iphone it doesnt give me an address....anyway so i found a spot on campus with wifi but when i did the cyberduck, system wasnt an option the only thing it said i could pick was Media and Library. Help?

screen-1.png

Bernie-Mac

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 30, 2007
Sin City, NV
I saw that and clicked on it but nothing happened....was i supposed to wait a lil bit for it to refresh or something?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.