Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

3bs

macrumors 603
Original poster
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
I've been getting this weird error the past few days whenever Cydia refreshes or I refresh it manually. Any ideas what this is or why? It doesn't look like the same error I get when Cydia gets hammered after a new JB. Is anyone else getting this?

Attachments

• IMG_0490.PNG
    IMG_0490.PNG
    54.2 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
I've been getting this weird error the past few days whenever Cydia refreshes or I refresh it manually. Any ideas what this is or why? It doesn't look like the same error I get when Cydia gets hammered after a new JB. Is anyone else getting this?

Yea I'm getting it too. It's Semaphore's repo (or however you spell it). Since I've been getting that message, I've just assumed he's taken down the package. Since its the only package on his repo, that error is kicking out. At least that's been my assumption since its been several days now with that error. That repo is used for his new tweak Pandy. But it's possible he's taken it down, either to update it or remove it permanently from his repo. I say permanently because there's been a lot of controversy surrounding it. Maybe he just decided to take it down for good. Or he's just updating the tweak or his repo and it'll be back to normal soon. Not sure which it is.

I haven't been reading twitter lately. Maybe he tweeted something regarding his tweak and/or repo? If I get time later ill check out his twitter account. Hope this helps.

The stupid thing about this? I never even installed his tweak haha. The rare mornings when I have some free time to listen to the radio I always listen to sports talk radio on Tunein Radio. I only kept his repo in the off chance he added some new package that intrigued me, then I'd be able to both know about it and install it. That doesn't seem likely so I'm just gonna delete the repo.

Last edited:

3bs

macrumors 603
Original poster
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
Yea I'm getting it too. It's Semaphore's repo (or however you spell it). Since I've been getting that message, I've just assumed he's taken down the package. Since its the only package on his repo, that error is kicking out. At least that's been my assumption since its been several days now with that error. That repo is used for his new tweak Pandy. But it's possible he's taken it down, either to update it or remove it permanently from his repo. I say permanently because there's been a lot of controversy surrounding it. Maybe he just decided to take it down for good. Or he's just updating the tweak or his repo and it'll be back to normal soon. Not sure which it is.

I haven't been reading twitter lately. Maybe he tweeted something regarding his tweak and/or repo? If I get time later ill check out his twitter account. Hope this helps.

The stupid thing about this? I never even installed his tweak haha. The rare mornings when I have some free time to listen to the radio I always listen to sports talk radio on Tunein Radio. I only kept his repo in the off chance he added some new package that intrigued me, then I'd be able to both know about it and install it. That doesn't seem likely so I'm just gonna delete the repo.

Oh I didn't realize that would affect me too. I read about it on twitter but he didn't mention this would happen and especially to people who haven't installed it like us. I guess I'll try to contact him and see what he says. Thanks for letting me know, I was starting to get worried :p

Edit: I don't even know why I have his repo lol. Going to delete it now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.