Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WannaApple?

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2008
It did once for me and now I can't get it to load again. I think Cydia is being hit hard. Some of the popular apps like BiteSMS and LockInfo aren't working either.

Jman13

macrumors 68000
Aug 7, 2011
Columbus, OH
Same here. It worked originally when I first loaded Cydia...got my full list of previously installed tweaks and everything. Installed FolderEnhancer and NCSettings, then went to install Springtomize and it can't load my account, so it can't see I've previously purchased it, AND I couldn't purchase it anyway. Going to my account shows nothing. My guess is the account servers are just massively overloaded at the moment. I'm not going to worry about it unless I can't access it for several hours.

Luis2004

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 30, 2012
It did once for me and now I can't get it to load again. I think Cydia is being hit hard. Some of the popular apps like BiteSMS and LockInfo aren't working either.

I hope that's all it is. . . I'll try back later.

I guess I should probably actually work today. :mad:

jwm2

macrumors regular
Jan 5, 2012
Having the same problem. My guess is the server is getting hammered. I had purchased mywi for 5, so i'm hoping to get the upgrade pricing instead of having to do a full purchase again.

GalvaJ

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2011
Overload

If you're having any problems getting things to load within Cydia right now don't worry. The servers are just getting hammered right now by the hundereds of thousands who are trying to do the same. System overload. Everthing will calm down with time.

jrm27

macrumors 6502a
Jan 3, 2008
Me too. I can select the manage account button, but it goes to a blank page. Anything I try to download doesn't work either... tons of errors and such. Oh well, I'm sure it is because I'm impatient! Hopefully a little later today the servers get to breathe and everything starts working normally.

-jon

Dwalls90

macrumors 603
Feb 5, 2009
If you're having any problems getting things to load within Cydia right now don't worry. The servers are just getting hammered right now by the hundereds of thousands who are trying to do the same. System overload. Everthing will calm down with time.

Exactly.

Everything is "there", it's just getting slammed.

Every year they try hard to beef up the servers, but with every year that passes, comes more fans come to jailbreak!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.