Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AndrewR23

Contributor
Original poster
Jun 24, 2010
I am trying to remove Lockscreen clock hide but I keep getting an error in red writing. Tried turning phone on and off etc

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
I am trying to remove Lockscreen clock hide but I keep getting an error in red writing. Tried turning phone on and off etc

Ummm what's the error? Can't really help without more info. Post it and we can get a better idea of what's going on. I don't think this will be a major problem. But I've been wrong in the past lol

AndrewR23

Contributor
Original poster
Jun 24, 2010
Ummm what's the error? Can't really help without more info. Post it and we can get a better idea of what's going on. I don't think this will be a major problem. But I've been wrong in the past lol

Says

Trying to overwrite ./usr/lib/libdbacommon.dylib. which is also in package com.hackyouriphone.common

Troneas

macrumors 65816
Oct 26, 2011
At the alternatives section.
First of this is NOT normal, and turning your phone on and off might be a workaround but not a solution.

Second is it only this tweak or any and all tweaks?

My guess is that you have one or two pirated apps installed that are creating this problem. Try uninstalling any package youve installed with that repo and see if it solves it.

AndrewR23

Contributor
Original poster
Jun 24, 2010
Im trying to uninstall it but it wont let me uninstall or install anything from cydia.

TriJetHero

macrumors 601
Oct 13, 2010
World
Reboot

make sure Cydia is not running in switcher

then run Cydia and uninstall com.hackyouriphone.common

AndrewR23

Contributor
Original poster
Jun 24, 2010
Reboot

make sure Cydia is not running in switcher

then run Cydia and uninstall com.hackyouriphone.common

Ok when I remove Lockinfo 5 and dba tech common everything works.

But I just bought Lockinfo 5, so I reinstall it and it goes back to the error thing. Very strange.

Bluesamurai1

macrumors newbie
Dec 24, 2020
Uninstall cydia subscrate . It will remove all your tweaks but you can install tweaks after that hope this works

Bluesamurai1

macrumors newbie
Dec 24, 2020
I forgot to say that you need to install cydia subscrate again and preference after uninstalling cydia subcrate

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.