Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

djl8z

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 13, 2017
ive just jb ios 9.1 on a air2 and then i thought i would try musicbox but now im stuck as i cydia is telling me this -- The package repo.iosdelisi.musicbox needs to be reinstalled. but i cant an archive for it.-- after looking around i was silly not to install Afc2add and ifile cos im completely stuck ive tried loading ifile ipa via ifunbox to install the deb file of afc2add but no joy as i think its sandboxed i have no data i need is there a way i can reset it and start again or will i get boot-loop if any one can help would be much appreciated

djl8z

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 13, 2017
thanks for your reply i did think this! not sure of my way out of this any ideas other than ive tried cheers

djl8z

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 13, 2017
cydia just gets stuck on the error it wont let you do anything because its stuck on the installer everytime you refresh
[doublepost=1497375530][/doublepost]ifile will not let me do much in var/ because of the way its installed it seems theres no file rights

djl8z

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 13, 2017
You didn't have openssh installed?
Did you try entering jb safe mode?
You know what that is and how to put your device in safe mode?
im not sure if openssh is installed
i have tried safe mode yes if thats where i hold the vol up button when the apple logo appears then hold until the home screen appears but as i far as i can tell it make no difference
[doublepost=1497378758][/doublepost]here what i get

Attachments

• IMG_0003.png
    IMG_0003.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_0002.png
    IMG_0002.png
    108.9 KB · Views: 289

djl8z

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 13, 2017
I see.
Yes openssh would be helpful if you can't get rid of the faulty hack via safe mode.
Openssh doesn't install automatically when you jb, you have to install it yourself after.
Its not on there so think it's a no go really I've searched everywhere for a cure but nothing :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.