Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Christopher Kim

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 18, 2016
I saw this advertised leading into Father's Day weekend last week, and got around to watching it yesterday. Really enjoyed it. Watched it with my wife after our 2 young kids were asleep, and we were both touched in many moments.

I know everyone's had a difficult COVID time, with experiences varying depending on situation. For us, working from home while our kids schools / daycares have shut down for last 3 months, it's definitely been difficult at times. At the end of the day we try to be grateful that on the spectrum, ours is more inconvenience than life-altering upheaval (be it job loss / financial losses, sickness, etc.), but it's still been challenging in our own way.

So it was refreshing and touching to see the celebration of dads through all walks of life. Recommended for all, whether you're a dad or not, think something everyone can enjoy.

imac wannabe

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2011
Appleton, WI
I saw this advertised leading into Father's Day weekend last week, and got around to watching it yesterday. Really enjoyed it. Watched it with my wife after our 2 young kids were asleep, and we were both touched in many moments.

I know everyone's had a difficult COVID time, with experiences varying depending on situation. For us, working from home while our kids schools / daycares have shut down for last 3 months, it's definitely been difficult at times. At the end of the day we try to be grateful that on the spectrum, ours is more inconvenience than life-altering upheaval (be it job loss / financial losses, sickness, etc.), but it's still been challenging in our own way.

So it was refreshing and touching to see the celebration of dads through all walks of life. Recommended for all, whether you're a dad or not, think something everyone can enjoy.
Nice review...we will make a point to watch it. Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.