Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NotApplicable

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 18, 2019
I've had my Apple Card and Apple Cash set up in my iOS device wallets for years. The Daily Cash earned from each Apple Card purchase has reliably shown up in the list of transactions and balance of the Apple Cash account the same day the transactions post.

UNTIL a week ago. My Daily Cash is no longer being reflected in either the list of transactions or the balance of my Apple Cash account.

I've spoken to Goldman Sachs twice and Apple once, no one knows what's going on. They took me through tons of resolution steps such as removing the cards and re-adding them, signing out and in of my iCloud account, etc.

The final time I spoke to the GS representative, she indicated she had spoken to 2 other people today who reported the same issue. Anyone here?

Until it's resolved, you have to contact GS (Apple Card support) every time you want your Daily Cash credited to your Apple Card account. They have no way to manually send the Daily Cash to your Apple Cash account.

flyinmac

macrumors 68040
Sep 2, 2006
United States
I've had my Apple Card and Apple Cash set up in my iOS device wallets for years. The Daily Cash earned from each Apple Card purchase has reliably shown up in the list of transactions and balance of the Apple Cash account the same day the transactions post.

UNTIL a week ago. My Daily Cash is no longer being reflected in either the list of transactions or the balance of my Apple Cash account.

I've spoken to Goldman Sachs twice and Apple once, no one knows what's going on. They took me through tons of resolution steps such as removing the cards and re-adding them, signing out and in of my iCloud account, etc.

The final time I spoke to the GS representative, she indicated she had spoken to 2 other people today who reported the same issue. Anyone here?

Until it's resolved, you have to contact GS (Apple Card support) every time you want your Daily Cash credited to your Apple Card account. They have no way to manually send the Daily Cash to your Apple Cash account.

After updating my iPhone 13 Pro to iOS 16.2 this morning, I’m finding the same problem as you. Hopefully we’ll learn of a solution.

My iPad (which hasn’t been updated for a few months) still allows me to see the Daily Cash balance from my spending/cash back percentages. So I was able to apply my cash back using my iPad. But that isn’t an ideal solution. I suspect Apple needs to fix something in the software.

Let me / us know if anyone finds a solution.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.