Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CloudAK

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 3, 2016
Anyone know how much data it takes to reload the jailbreak after every reboot? My cells inet is my only connection and i shut it down maybe daily.

also less important, but how much data it takes to reload the 7-day cert everytime

iphone 5s/ipad air

CloudAK

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 3, 2016
bump, can somone say if its a long DL process or jus a few seconds?

CloudAK

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 3, 2016
First you shouldn't be on the 7 day cert anymore since the Pangu jb was updated to 1.1 and the cert lasts till April 2017. As for the data to rerun the jb app on the phone each reboot, I doubt it takes any data. It's just running coding.

http://www.redmondpie.com/english-version-of-pangu-ios-9.3.3-jailbreak-tool-is-now-available/

How long does it usualy take for the download process stage to finish on a standard connection? Is it alot of code? Or hav there been any estimates on the data it takes up

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Dec 24, 2008
California
How long does it usualy take for the download process stage to finish on a standard connection? Is it alot of code? Or hav there been any estimates on the data it takes up
Doubt it takes any or Apple would've done something to block it.

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012

Downloading the ipa file? That depends on your internet connection. It shouldn't take up any data to re-enable the jailbreak

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.