Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jskipper53

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 8, 2008
I'm number two in line right now on MacRumors from my MacBook Pro! 25 mins til that 16GB White 3g is mine!!!!

calvy

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2007
I got in line day 2 at 8am at the Apple Store in St Louis Galleria. I was number 40 or so. They sold out of the 16GB black, so I left. I went to the nearest AT&T store, and waited 45 minutes until they opened at 9pm, only to find out they had 10 of the white 16GB, nothing else. I am now at home posting this a little angry because I still don't have the damn phone I want. But that's life. I'll live. I'm just going to gripe a little about it in the meantime.

This activation BS is totally ****ed up the buying experience for this launch. The lines are ridiculous. They are super long, and move at a snails pace.

jskipper53

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 8, 2008
no....I had to be at work before the release time so I couldn't get one yesterday....and to add insult to injury, AT&T tells me they're out of stock until monday!

zainjetha

macrumors 6502a
Aug 11, 2007
Apple/02 are stupid --- they only gave 40 iPhones to the o2 Store in Harrow and they sold out by 1.... bunch of idiots.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.