Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alaahershy

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 19, 2013
hi every1, i downloaded dead trigger 2 using itunes, but when i tried to install it in my ipad it didn't work cz I have ios 6 instead of 7 , so is the any way to install it without updating to ios 7 , or redownload the app again from different sources, thx in advance.

Menel

Suspended
Aug 4, 2011
Some apps are compiled in a way that require iOS7.

No getting around it, some of the API calls in iOS7 are simply not present in iOS6 and said binary would be unstable.

Update your iPad.

alaahershy

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 19, 2013
Some apps are compiled in a way that require iOS7.

No getting around it, some of the API calls in iOS7 are simply not present in iOS6 and said binary would be unstable.

Update your iPad.

I know This , but there a website called 25pp or somthing like that, that you can download the game from it and it will run smoothly,but I dont want to download from the beginning.

macrumors 68040
Dec 16, 2011
I know This , but there a website called 25pp or somthing like that, that you can download the game from it and it will run smoothly,but I dont want to download from the beginning.

It wouldn't work. It's like installing a Windows 8 app on Windows 95, it just can't.

RoboWarriorSr

macrumors 6502a
Feb 23, 2013
You can install Dead Trigger 2 on iOS 6 but you must use version 1.0 (or possibly a beta version so 0.xx). Anyway, there's a big that doesn't enable you to move past the first mission so the only way to play is to update (this same version also supports 4th Gen iPod Touch if barely)

ddybing

macrumors member
Dec 21, 2011
Norway
If the app has previously been available for iOS 6, you can try to download it on your iOS 6 device. It will then ask if you want to download an older version, because the new one is not compatible with your device.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
If the app has previously been available for iOS 6, you can try to download it on your iOS 6 device. It will then ask if you want to download an older version, because the new one is not compatible with your device.
Assuming the older version is still available from the developer.

RoboWarriorSr

macrumors 6502a
Feb 23, 2013

They never released a version for iOS 6 officially, one would need to side load it in order to install or if one still has version 1.0 it would work but it would have needed to be installed manually as the app was never released on iOS 6 App Store.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.