Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

satchmo

macrumors 603
Original poster
Aug 6, 2008
Canada
Accessory makers likely develop products based on popularity so, given the iPad Air 4 is relatively new, there's not a whole lot out there (notably keyboard cases).

Given it's similarity, some of the accessories made for the iPad Pro 11 can work.

But with TouchID, some of the cases don't work.
And without FaceID, I wish the screen protectors would have a small circle cut out instead of the huge notch.

Here's hoping it's a matter of time, and that the new year brings more options for the Air 4.
Sorry for the rant.

ireadblitz

macrumors member
Nov 15, 2016
There are plenty of screen protectors for the Air 4 without a notch at the top on amazon.

ireadblitz

macrumors member
Nov 15, 2016

This is the one I purchased. Solid quality and install was quick and easy. Its a 3 pack which is cool since you have backups in case of any mishaps.

Reactions: satchmo

satchmo

macrumors 603
Original poster
Aug 6, 2008
Canada

This is the one I purchased. Solid quality and install was quick and easy. Its a 3 pack which is cool since you have backups in case of any mishaps.

Quick question on the Sparin, does it have any matte coating or just completely clear?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.