Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

decafjava

macrumors 603
Original poster
Feb 7, 2011
Geneva
So after upgrading my iPhone after having my previous one stolen, I saw my pinball app was no longer on the app store and I couldn't download the in-app purchases of different tables. Oh well. So any good recommendations of decent pinball games - no ads or at least ones where you can pay to remove them please.

pacorob

macrumors 68020
Apr 8, 2010
the Netherlands
Here is a list of pay once pinball games currently available in the App Store:
- 3D Ultra Pinball (EUR 22.99)
- Infinity Pinball (EUR 8.99)
- Atomic Pinball Collection (EUR 2x 2.99 in-app to buy both tables and use without limitations)
- 3D Pinball Space Cadet (EUR 3.99)
- PinOut! (EUR 2.99 in-app)
- Handheld Pinball Fun (EUR 0.99 in-app)
- Pinball Flipper Classic Arcade (EUR 11.99 in-app to remove ads)
- Pinball Frenzy 3D (EUR 1.99 in-app to remove ads - hasn't been updated in years)

Alternative pinball games:
- Pinball Overdrive (free, I don't think it had ads but not sure)
- Pinball Block Breaker Craft (EUR 0.99)
- Twisted Pinball (EUR 0.99 in-app to remove ads)
- Waffle Spin Ball (EUR 0.99)
- Bricky Boy (EUR 2.99 in-app to remove ads)

For easy App Store links you can also check my (paco) AppRaven collection 'Premium Pay Once Pinball Games'

Reactions: decafjava

Reverend Benny

macrumors 6502a
Apr 28, 2017
Europe
There is only one pinball game series that I can recommend as an old school Amiga fanboi...

Pinball Dreams
Pinball Fantasies
Pinball Ilussions

The sad thing is that non of them are available anymore from the Appstore...hope it will be updated and rereleased.

pacorob

macrumors 68020
Apr 8, 2010
the Netherlands
I forgot to mention Pinball Arcade Plus (no ads) which works as one of the few in landscape mode and has controller support so works great with the Backbone One controller. You do still have to buy separate tables or a pack in the app. The UI of the menus are still quite outdated though so for some things you have to change your phone to normal mode and use touch. The developer updated the app 2 months ago after removing it before that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.