Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pros only?

• Only for the Pros

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • For all of the iPhone 11 family

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

convert since 2011

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 18, 2019
Berner Oberland, Switzerland.
Deep Fusion looks incredible and I can't wait to try it out.

Do you think this will be a 'Pro Only' feature? I kinda hope so since the pro needs something else to make it truly worth the extra cash... even though I'm happy with it regardless!

What date will we get our hands on it?

keen to hear everyones thoughts...

convert since 2011

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 18, 2019
Reactions: DaveOP

Jim McN

macrumors regular
Nov 14, 2017
For me, the massively increased screen resolution and quality, larger battery, and zoom lens more than justify the additional cost.

When I was looking at the cost difference between the iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro for a decent internal storage (128gb are enough for me but on the Pro side it means 256gb since there is no 128gb option) the difference was > to £400 (£420ich). Are the Pro extras justify to add those >£400? :-/

convert since 2011

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 18, 2019
When I was looking at the cost difference between the iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro for a decent internal storage (128gb are enough for me but on the Pro side it means 256gb since there is no 128gb option) the difference was > to £400 (£420ich). Are the Pro extras justify to add those >£400? :-/
YES so true! I was looking at the 128 like daaamn I wish I could get that size. With the Pro you would expect the options to customise it more than the 11... or its lowest level of storage should be 128 instead of 64 - thats the kind of things that make it a 'pro' spec.

I'm unconvinced, I think apple can still do more to just give it that extra tier of something to just nudge it up into a real trophy spot.

I'm still super happy with the Pro and apple will never please everyone, I got the 256 midnight green and the hype is so real.
[automerge]1568890346[/automerge]
Controversial - but I think apple should've reserved the ultra wide lens for the pro and just upgraded the 11's lens to a telephoto... thoughts?

Reactions: markol
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.