Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

scrapple

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 23, 2004
Since I see this thing as more of an ebook reader, couch potato kinda device, I can see the following newly designed apple apps on the home screen (desktop) by default

1. I-read (no way you will have your ebooks under the ipod app, so a new one is needed)

2. Iremote - If apple were smart they would of talked to Logitech to design an remote app to control your tv. Otherwise, look for a smart remote app that controls your tv, and shows you your tv guide (and pray for a OTA hd tuner built into this thing).

3. Plants vs Zombies!! - This game is one of my fav's and coming to the iphone soon, but if apple were to bundle this game with this device, it would show off the true potential of this tablet.

4. New weather app - I definitely can see an updated app for weather by default.

5. Ichat - yep i see it being an app now.

DopeyFish

macrumors regular
Aug 18, 2008
definitely agree with plants vs zombies. I bought the game for windows tablet, and it's the perfect tablet game due to a lack of right click usage - something that's hard to find

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.