Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spyker3292

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 7, 2005
Michigan
Normally, my iPhone will not vibrate when I'm wearing my watch and it will just send the notification to my write. Today I've been getting delayed notifications, where my phone will vibrate and then ten seconds later it will appear on my watch. I have tried rebooting both. Has anyone else had this issue? (running 1.0.1)

flur

macrumors 68020
Nov 12, 2012
You can try toggling the notification setting off and on for the offending notification types, or disconnect and reconnect Bluetooth. If that doesn't work, a soft reset (not restart) of the watch then the phone should do it.

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
Normally, my iPhone will not vibrate when I'm wearing my watch and it will just send the notification to my write. Today I've been getting delayed notifications, where my phone will vibrate and then ten seconds later it will appear on my watch. I have tried rebooting both. Has anyone else had this issue? (running 1.0.1)

Same problem I am having. I will get an email and my watch does not even show a red dot for as long as 15 minutes, so far, after my phone received the email. I still can not feel the haptic vibe nor hear the "ding" in less than quiet areas.

Neo2ooo

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2015
Miami Lakes, FL
You can try toggling the notification setting off and on for the offending notification types, or disconnect and reconnect Bluetooth. If that doesn't work, a soft reset (not restart) of the watch then the phone should do it.
I did all this and none of it worked. Hard to erase and resync the watch last week. It worked fine till about an hour ago and now its doing it all over again. Never had this problem before 1.0.1

jens.tijtgat

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2014
Just toggle notifications for messages/mails/.. on and off in your iphone notification settings (NOT watch settings) and that solved the problem for me :)

jmh286

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2015
I had to unpair/pair mine when I got this issue last week. Switching off notifications didn't do the trick

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.