Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pentad

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 26, 2003
Indiana
How can I selectively delete form value options in Safari under Mavericks? I do not want to clear all the data, just delete one item in the drop down list that appears. (See attached pic)

I thought I could highlight the item I want to delete and press fn+shift+delete but that does not work. I have tried a combo of these keys without success.

Does anyone know?

Thanks!
-P

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 231

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
Go to this screen in Safari preferences and click edit. You will see a list of all websites you have stored form data. Just delete the one for the site in question. There is no way I can see to delete specific entries for a site though.

I6tJCOL.png

GreenLantern

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2011
How can I selectively delete form value options in Safari under Mavericks? I do not want to clear all the data, just delete one item in the drop down list that appears. (See attached pic)

I thought I could highlight the item I want to delete and press fn+shift+delete but that does not work. I have tried a combo of these keys without success.

Does anyone know?

Thanks!
-P
[doublepost=1534576539][/doublepost]Hello Pentad, I know this is an old thread but I was wondering if you ever found a solution to your question. This is driving me crazy to! GL

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.