Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SweetLou122

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 3, 2011
Hey guys, been reading these forums for a bit now, and just wanted some opinions on some cases I'm looking at. I've had a 3g since it came out, passed on the 3gs and 4, now I'm probably gonna pick up the 4s next week.

As I'm sure many of you guys have, I have looked through far too many options for cases and protectors.

Im looking for a shield front and rear that will work with a slim case (one with a lip for the front glass), or case such as the Otterbox commuter. So far my picks would be 1) PS HD-Anti glare, 2) Ultra optics SGP (Although mixed reviews on this one) 3) SGP Ultra Fine (Want some kind of anti-glare/fingerprint)
For the rear I don't think it really matters, as long as it would work with a slim case (Thinner is better here I'm guessing). I have even looked at getting a skin (Gelaskins, Lucky labs, Trunket-too thick prob, or slickskin) for the back in case I get some bumper to switch it up.

As far as cases, number one would probably be the commuter( Like the reflex and defender, but want something in between) followed by Incipio NGP, Speck Geo, Incase Slider, or Marware Duo shell. I know the commuter is thicker but worth it for shock protection.

Feedback about these possibilities or recommendations would be appreciated.

-Lou

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.