Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

helpmeeeeee

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 24, 2016
Help i am stuck on reboot loop after i deleted a system file from ifile. i think i mistakely deleted systemversion.plist
Cant restore from itunes because of error. I have almost tried everything but without luck.
What should i do Now? It is okay for me if all stuff will be deleted but i just want my ipad to work again.
My ipad shows the apple logo and then goes black screen and then back to apple logo and then black screen...
What shoul i do now? Help me. Sorry for my english.

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Help i am stuck on reboot loop after i deleted a system file from ifile. i think i mistakely deleted systemversion.plist
Cant restore from itunes because of error. I have almost tried everything but without luck.
What should i do Now? It is okay for me if all stuff will be deleted but i just want my ipad to work again.
My ipad shows the apple logo and then goes black screen and then back to apple logo and then black screen...
What shoul i do now? Help me. Sorry for my english.

You should be able to restore using iTunes if you put your iPhone in DFU mode

helpmeeeeee

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 24, 2016
What webpage do you see when you visit gs.apple.com on your browser?

Can you try restoring using a different computer?
I have tried on to computers but it didnt work. when i seatch on gs.apple.com then it show this( the uploaded file)

Attachments

• IMG_20160128_191709.jpg
    IMG_20160128_191709.jpg
    820.4 KB · Views: 152
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.