Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bojj80

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 8, 2016
Washington
I am new to the AW! When deleting a message on the watch, by swiping once right to left, it asks me if I want details or trash. After I tap on trash it asks again if I want to trash the message. I thought I saw an option to eliminate the question to trash a second time, but I haven't been able to find that. Does anyone know if this is possible with OS3?

BarracksSi

Suspended
Jul 14, 2015
Apple usually has a delete action made safer by an "Are you sure?" type of second action. iOS's single screen-width swipe-to-delete in Mail is an exception.

I prefer it as the way it is now, so I don't accidentally delete a message thread.

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
i wish there was a way to delete incoming messages. Ie the watch alerts you, and you by force touching you can delete instead of scrolling all the way down.. its very annoying for spam emails

BarracksSi

Suspended
Jul 14, 2015
i wish there was a way to delete incoming messages. Ie the watch alerts you, and you by force touching you can delete instead of scrolling all the way down.. its very annoying for spam emails
I get enough extra emails—usually just marketing fluff I haven't unsubscribed from—that I've restricted my email notifications to only senders on my VIP list.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.