Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

donnje

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 24, 2024
Hi everyone,

With any third-party program similar to Itunes to connect the iPhone to the PC, if I delete some photos from the roll I am given a generic error message as if I did not have permissions, this is only and exclusively with programs that do not require confirmation of deletion via the app iPhone, any ideas?
Itunes is not synchronized on the PC, iCloud is not synchronized for the photos on the iPhone, I have tried restarting both the PC and the iPhone, changing cable, PC and USB port but the problem persists
Please avoid unnecessary comments
Thank

StumpyBloke

macrumors 603
Apr 21, 2012
England
Which programs? What error messages? Screenshots?

Don’t take this the wrong way but you’ve given very little, if any, useful information to allow anyone to try to help you.

donnje

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 24, 2024
Sorry, I'll be more precise
with FoneLabHyperTrans
ScreenShott2332.jpg

with others like
EaseUS MobiMover or IOTransfer 4 it says I don't have permissions or always generic errors or there is no error but it is not deleted
with Tenorshare iCareFone it works because I have to confirm with the iCare app on the iPhone
The 15 Pro is new I just transferred data from an Iphone X but it didn't have this problem

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.